Andrew Jordan is a Principal at Riveron Consulting where he provides transaction advisory services. He’s had his hand in mergers and acquisitions for the last 8 years and has incredible insight regarding quality of earnings (Q of E) and M&A deals.
- Prioritize business concerns over legal concerns
- Make clear the nature of inquiries to the management team
- Consider integration complexity at the time of target identification
It’s not uncommon to have the legal and business aspects of an M&A deal at odds...
- Per-page VDR pricing is a barrier to a more efficient due diligence process.
- Providers who fail to embrace cloud technologies add time and cost to M&A transactions.
- When the VDR evolves into a communication and project management hub, true workflow..
“When you walk into the deal knowing how you want to use the assets, the rest of the diligence process is just you figuring out if your assumptions and hypothesis are correct. And if they’re correct, then you’ve already made the plan, so executing that plan should..
Consolidation of the US banking industry continues. Since 1996, the number of banks nationally is down 48% to 5,980 from 11,454, according to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The first wave of consolidation was driven by growth. The recession drove a..
What should you look for when you pick an advisor for your deal team? Those with years of experience on both sides of M&A transactions agree that experience working with companies in your targeted size range and industries in critical.
Like entering into a romantic relationship, an M&A deal is a lot about finding “the right fit.” That’s something Jeremie Bacon has learned from his years of experience in both investment banking and building SaaS companies. He is currently the co-founder and CEO of ..